Road to Moldova was created by an enthusiastic local named Roxy, an avid traveller with a passion for sharing knowledge and meeting new people. After plenty of hosting and guiding friends and foreigners, she has decided to take the next step and turn this into a website.
The aim of Road to Moldova is to promote the beauty of this country and the kindness of its people. Too many have a negative impression without ever have visited it, so here I am to change that through the services and the information that I share!
Road to Moldova offers a variety of free information about what is there to see in the country, but also the option of booking or organising tours, transport and day trips fit for quenching your thirst for Moldova. Created by a local which is passionate about traveling, the routes are custom made to provide you with authentic experiences that will allow you to tap into Moldovan life and culture.
Languages spoken: English, Romanian, Russian, basic Spanish and Italian
Offering trips & tours to:
- Old Orhei settlement, Butuceni village
- Saharna and Tipova monasteries and waterfalls
- Wineries of Moldova, such as Milestii Mici, Cricova, Purcari, etc.
- City tours such as Chisinau, Tiraspol, Soroca, Comrat
- Autonomous areas: Transnistria and Gagauzia
- Monasteries – Curchi, Hancu, Capriana, Condrita, Frumoasa, Raciula, Japca
- Codrii Natural Reservation
- Manuc Bey Mansion & Mimi Castle
- Traditional moldovan villages & eco resorts
- Off the beaten path routes
- Organising Hiking & camping
- Booking adventurous activities: paragliding, canoeing, hot air balloons, etc.
- Location scouting for photoshoots & films
For any questions, collaborations or for organising a private tour, get in touch.
Example of our collaborative work with Berlin based director Noaz Deshe