Road to Moldova offers a variety of tours, transport and day trips fit for quenching your thirst for Moldova. Created by locals which are passionate about traveling, the routes are custom made to provide you with experiences that will allow you to tap into Moldovan life and culture.
Languages spoken: Romanian, English, Russian, beginner – Spanish & Italian
We offer trips & tours to:
- Old Orhei settlement, Butuceni village
- Saharna and Tipova monasteries and waterfalls
- Wineries of Moldova, such as Milestii Mici, Cricova, Purcari, etc.
- City tours such as Chisinau, Tiraspol, Soroca, Comrat
- Autonomous areas: Transnistria and Gagauzia
- Monasteries – Curchi, Hancu, Capriana, Condrita, Frumoasa, Raciula, Japca, etc.
- Codrii Natural Reservation
- Manuc Bey Mansion & Mimi Castle
- Traditional moldovan villages & eco resorts
- Off the beaten path routes
- Hiking & camping
- Adventurous activities: paragliding, canoeing, hot air balloons, etc.
- Location scouting for photoshoots & films
If you wish to visit Moldova, please contact us to organise a tour, book a driver or find more information about our services.
Example of our collaborative work with Berlin based director Noaz Deshe